Around Town Photo Shoot
It was a gorgeous Friday morning in late August. Special shout-out to my friends Amy and Joe Kuper for getting the models looking beautiful in equally beautiful downtown Grand Junction, CO. Featured is the ColorCreek Art2Wear clothing by Mary Hertert of Color Creek-Fiber Art. Enjoy the tour.
These garments have been listed in our Shop. Check to see if they are still available as they are all one of a kind! Tank tops and Long Sleeve T-shirts are made from jersey knit polyester and the gauchos are made from microfiber polyester. Easy care and easy to wear. Each is hand printed and dyed so no two alike though similar in colors – the patterns vary.
Some notes on the photos to the left:
- Megan stunning in this duo spaghetti strap and short gaucho pant from the Red Rock series.
- Marnie and her daughter Rachel are sharing a happy moment under the shade tree. Rachel is wearing a Tank Top from the Pebble series while her mom sports the same style shirt from the Midnight Sky series.
- I personally love this Mineral series swing top with pockets that Deb is wearing. Easy care and easy wear Coolmax polyester.
- There is nothing plain nor shy about Rachel in her long Gaucho pant from the Desert Bloom series.
- Deb and Marnie are ready for whatever the day brings. Deb in the long Gaucho pant River Rock series and Marnie in the short Gaucho, Desert Bloom series